My life has been rich in wonderful, interesting areas of learning. I am focusing more on quality and less on quantity as I continue to simplify my days.
I occasionally offer drumming circles, relational presence evenings, hawaiian chanting classes and other Earth-honoring ceremonies.
One on one session focus on working with the power of creation in the present moment. Drawing from various modalities intuitively, my intention is to be a catalyst connecting one with the power within for self-healing, self-love and empowerment.
Gatherings with a focus on sound using drums, rattles and chant or song.
Welcome to the powerful and exciting world of sound!!
Cori’s passion &love for sharing these Ancient chants in a relaxed, supportive space invites deep reconnecting.
- Experience the fun & joy of drumming & chanting. Beginners welcome.
- Learn Ancient Hawaiian, Plains Native & English chants
- Bask & heal in the sacred silence that chanting creates
- Chant along with a Hawaiian gourd drum & Plains Native spirit drum
- Enjoy a sacred healing fire & guided journey
Discover your authentic truth: get in touch with your infinitely creative source, your inner speaker, the real you, the warm human natural you, the one who has waited so long to speak.
The purpose of the symposium is to bring forth an environmentally sustainable, spiritually fulfilling and socially just human presence on our planet.
Participants experience four questions in-depth:
- “Where are we?”
- “How did we get here?”
- “What is possible for the future?”, and
- “Where do we go from here?”
Awakening the Dreamer Symposium Trailer from Pachamama Alliance on Vimeo.